Erin leaves for Syria tomorrow on her way through Jordan and Egypt for the next month. She will overnight in a London B&B and then hop a plane onwards. Always strange to see one of the kids depart far from home. Good news is that she has asked me to meet her in Istanbul in 4 weeks so I have that to look forward to!
Annemarie is coming down from Alaska as I write this and will be home after her cruise ship gets into Vancouver early Wednesday morning. She called home tonight to say good-bye to Erin and I know she is sorry to have missed her. Sounds like her trip has been good and it will be fun to get all the stories.
I see that Linda and David are about ready to head north from New Zealand...looked at the weather charts tonight for the area and its still a bit chopped up, so hopefully there is a good weather window coming so they can get north. Have a safe journey!
Canucks lost game 6 in Chicago tonight...there will be a formal day of mourning tomorrow! Oh well, the weather here slowly improves and its time to climb back on my bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment